Sunday, January 15, 2012

It's Sunday, of a holiday weekend.
School starts Tuesday.
Patrick's out of town.
I'm broke.
I'm tired.
I'm not doing much at all today.
I want to put on my comfiest sweats, sit by the fire, and watch a movie. I'm thinking something Alfred Hitchcock-y.  Maybe get a little foot spa action going on (thank you, Santa). Definitely  put some water on the stove for tea...
This weekend has been really wonderful. Saturday I woke up and took care of my plants (they're doing great!) until I could pick up Patrick. Little intermission for plant pictures, hold up...

They're such happy plants. I never knew that I could pick this up and do so well at it! I love my new hobby.

ANYWAYS. Then we went over to Nick's for the morning/afternoon-ish time, they played music and I listened. Then we had yummy grilled stuffed burritos and drove to Sac City. We were supposeddd to walk around looking for my classes, but there was no parking and it was almost dark, so we went home. I guess there was some Winter Formal dance for Franklin on Saturday so Ian was all dressed up, and there was a buncha awesome, good food at my house when we got there. The boys (Ian and Jake) had to wait foreverrrr for their dates, but everyone got there eventually and had a good time. After everyone left I took a nap and woke up to Patrick watching American Gangster or something, haha.
Then today I woke up early and drove over to Patricks' in my pajamas to have breakfast with him and his family. He was playing music with his guitar/koass pad set up when I got there so I listened to him for a little bit, and then we played Mario Cart. Moo Moo Meadows is probably my favorite track. I think I do better on the race when there's a nice landscape, hahah. Patrick...doesn't agree. :p I also got to pet little Bear while he laid by the fire (he's my favorite of Patrick's cats...but don't tell Tigger. ;p)


 Bear-bear :)
Anyways, at the Bush house they make super yummy waffles, so we had those, and then drove to Starbucks for hot chocolate and a Cinnamon Dolce Latte. Yummm. When we got back from Starbucks we kind of tinkered around with the families new puzzle, a 300 piece of Mickey Mouse. I'm terrible at puzzles, but I've been working on some over the break with Patrick and I seem to be getting better at them. If I were a Sim I'd be leveling up in logic or something, haha.
Anywho, I really love laid back mornings like today's was. I really loved these past couple of weeks actually, we've been having a lot of fun. :) Winter break is going by fast, but in the best possible way.
I think I'm about ready (as I'll ever be) for busy busy school and weekday routines again though.

P.S. Bachelor's tomorrow...I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a littttle bit excited.
I mean, it's Bennnn. Ben was my favorite last season on The Bachelorette. He made it to the 'final two', and when he proposed to Ashley she said no so she could marry JD. D:
Well, he's The Bachelor now, and it actually made me like the show more/him less. I just don't know why he would want to go through that againnn, it would so suck! But whatever, it's girls night, and I'm a little curious to see who Ben will end up with. Plus, Megan and Shawn are back from Humbolt so she'll be here this week! Whoo!




Now I'm off to go get comfy, and be happy. Lazy Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment